What are blocks can be in your video review.
Everything in BOLD is essential to the video
1st video possible blocks:
- Hello, Im ‘name’ I live in ‘city’/’state’
- State the name of the item, producer and the model
- Describe you experience in this area (just a user or professional)
- Have you used such item before?
- How are you going to use the item and what to expect from it.
- How quickly it was delivered (if the city was specified)
- Assembly (if disassembled) and first turning on
- First impressions (to the touch, smell, materials, etc.)
- Farewell until the next video (for example, see you in a week and see how it’ll work)
2nd video possible blocks:
- Recall the name of the product
- How much time has passed since the first video and how many times has the item been used
- How exactly the product been used?
- You can also show the use of the product.
- You can show the result of using the item (beard after trimming with a shaver, chicken legs cooked in a grill or a smoothie from a blender)
- Has the desired result been achieved?
- For what purposes would recommend and what not recommend (if the product can be used for different purposes)
- General feelings from use
- Rating out of 5
- Suggest to subscribe to your reviews
Read more How To Write A Good Review